In order to maintain the health of your eyes, thorough eye examinations are important for people of all ages, regardless of whether or not you need eyeglasses. Your vision plays a vital role in your life each and every day, which is why it is so important to take the right steps for maintaining good eye health. At Specs Eye Care we provide a variety of services, from general exams to corrective surgery evaluations. We also carry a wide selection of eyeglass frames for our patients as well. Please call us at 706-396-7671 if you have any questions or would like to set up an appointment.
- Comprehensive Eye Exams for Adults and Children (beginning at age 4)
- Contact lens Evaluations and Fits including: soft, scleral, rigid gas permeable (RGPs), hybrid and medically necessary fits (post-surgical, keratoconus, etc)
- Medical Eye Exams diagnose and manage eye diseases like diabetes, dry eye disease, cataracts, eye infections, abrasions, etc.
- Optovue Wellness OCT
- Optomap retinal imaging
- Large selection of designer frames for all ages
- Save $$ on our Value Line of Eyeglasses
- Sunglasses: both Prescription and non-prescription
- Contact Lenses and excellent rebates on annual supply purchases
- Warranty coverage on all Eyeglasses with free adjustments and repairs
- Military discount
- Multiple pair discount